Dark purple dangling earrings with inclusions of golden mica. Square shape with softly rounded corners, simple yet stunning.
You get: · A pair of real handcrafted glass earrings made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
· Earrings suitable for sensitive skin - the hooks are of solid sterling silver and high quality.
· A sustainable item perfect to give to an environmetally conscious friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
· An item with a unique story - the glass used to make these earrings came from a window of an old building in Spain.
· A well made, durable pair of earrings to be loved and enjoyed for years to come.
· A nice packaging included in the price, perfect for a gift.
· A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
The glass tiles measure about 15 x 15 millimeters (0.6 x 0.6 inches). Total drop length: 26 millimeters (1 inch)
They are not heavy and will not stretch your earlobes.
These little glass gems are hand painted with high temperature glazes and enamels placed inside the glass. The shiny transparent glass creates a magical depth. Hints of gold and touches of blue adds up to the beauty of these lovely earrings.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (800ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. Colors are permanent and will not fade or disappear in any way.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Follow me on Instagram: @bglassbcn
Thank you for your interest in BGLASSbcn! Grete