Deep blue earrings made to brighten up your day. Carry the mountains with you wherever you go and dream about future hiking trails. Unique earrings featuring handpainted mountains, pines and a full moon on a cold winter night.
These earrings will definitely spruce up an everyday outfit and make you feel special on any ordinary day.
The glass cabochons measure 6 mm x 30 mm (0 15/64 x 1 3/16 inches)
Total drop length: 40 mm (1 37/64 inches)
Lightweight and comfortable to wear on a daily basis.
You get: • A pair of real handcrafted glass earrings made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
• Hypoallergenic ear hooks made of SOLID sterling silver 925, suitable for sensitive skin.
• Silicone rubber backings to avoid the hook sliding out of your ears.
• A sustainable item perfect to give to an environmentally conscious friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
• An item with a unique story - the glass used to make these earrings came from a window of an old building in Spain.
• Cute packaging perfect for gift giving included in the price.
• A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
The earrings are hand painted with permanent glazes that will not fade or disappear with the time. The image pictures a miniature mountain landscape lying inside the glass, giving a wonderful depth effect and a fantastic shine to the surface of the bead.
You will receive your B Glass earrings packaged ready to give as gift.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (800ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. Colors are permanent and will not fade or disappear in any way. These earrings are made to be with you for years to come.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Thank you for your interest in BGLASSbcn! Grete