Quirky ladybug earrings in recycled fused glass and sterling silver.
Glass piece size: 0.35 x 0.35 inches (9 x 9 millimeters) Glass thickness: 0.2 inches (5 millimeters)
Each earring was hand painted with vitreous enamels. The decor is placed between two layers of glass which were fused together.. Amazing depth effect created by the glass, these earrings are small but captivating.
Made in colors easy to match with your outfit.
Lightweight and comfortable for everyday wear.
You get: · A pair of real handcrafted glass earrings made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
· Hypoallergenic ear posts and backings made of SOLID sterling silver 925, suitable for sensitive skin.
· A sustainable item perfect to give to an environmentally conscious daughter, friend, sister, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
· An item with a unique story - the glass used to make these earrings came from a window of an old building in Spain.
· A nice packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
· A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
The earrings are hand painted with permanent enamels and glazes that will never fade or disappear.
You will receive your B Glass earrings packaged ready to give as a gift.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (800ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. Colors are permanent and will not fade or disappear in any way. These earrings are made to last for years.
My intention with each jewelry piece is to create a genuine art piece. That means each design has a limited edition, and each piece has its own personal distinction. Every piece is hand painted by me, I don't use decals. You will receive the earrings in the pictures.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Follow me on Instagram: @bglassbcn
Thank you for supporting B Glass! Grete