Make a wish! Inspired in nature, these sweet and colorful post earrings feature a tiny dandelion inside the glass.
Perfect to spruce up your everyday outfit, or for a little something extra on a special occasion.
The earrings are artisan made in fused glass and mounted on sterling silver 925 posts.
Hand painted in deep purple, lime green, gray or orange color, choose one of the color options in the drop down box.
The post earrings are made of reclaimed window glass, an eco-friendly alternative for nature lovers.
The glass piece measure about 0 25/64 square inch (10 x 10 millimeters)
• A pair of real handcrafted glass earrings made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
• Hypoallergenic ear posts and backings made of SOLID sterling silver 925, suitable for sensitive skin.
• A sustainable item perfect to give to an environmentally conscious daughter, friend, sister, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
• An item with a unique story - the glass used to make these earrings came from a window of an old building in Spain.
• Cute packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
• A piece of my heart, cause I do put my heart into every piece I create :)
The earrings are hand painted with permanent enamels and glazes that will never fade or disappear.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (800ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability.
My intention with each jewel is to create a genuine pice of art. That means each design has a limited edition, and each piece has its own personal distinction. They are all hand painted by me, I don't use decals. You will receive the earrings in the pictures.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Follow me on Instagram: @bglassbcn
Thank you for supporting B Glass! Grete