Unique glass disc earrings with handpainted palm leaves. Delft blue and white enamels, mounted on sterling silver 925 hooks.
Spruce up your everday outfit with a pair of nature inspired earrings. Lightweight and comfortable to wear on a daily basis, they will not stretch your earlobe.
Total drop length: 1 27/64 inch (36 millimeters) Disc diameter: 0 15/16 inch (24 millimeters)
You get: · A pair of real handcrafted glass earrings made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
· Hypoallergenic ear hooks made of SOLID sterling silver 925, suitable for sensitive skin.
· Silicone rubber backings to avoid the hook sliding out of your ears.
· A sustainable item perfect to give to an environmentally conscious friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
· An item with a unique story - the glass used to make these earrings came from a window of an old building in Spain.
· A nice packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
· A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
The earrings are hand painted with permanent enamels and glazes that will never fade or disappear.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (800ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. These earrings are made to be with you for years to come.
You will receive your B Glass necklace packaged ready to give as gift.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Follow me on Instagram: @bglassbcn
Thank you for supporting B Glass! Grete