You will find this pendant absolutely fascinating letting you dive into the universe of glass. This bright orange mermaid pendant will for sure get you the attention you like.
Perfect gift for an ocean lover.
Made for those who kept that little girl inside, and like to take her out once in a while.
The pendant measures 30 mm x 30 mm Choose your necklace length from the drop-down menu: 16 inches = 40 cm 18 inches = 45 cm 20 inches = 50 cm 22 inches = 55 cm 24 inches = 60 cm 26 inches = 65 cm
You get: · A real handcrafted glass pendant made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
· A double stranded stainless steel necklace cord in your favourite length, closing with a practical screw clasp. (Screw clasp is made of silver plated brass.)
· A sustainable item perfect to gift an environmentally conscious mom, friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
· An item with a unique story - the glass used to make this pendant came from a window of an old building in Spain.
· A nice packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
· A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
A cute mermaid holding a trident and wiht a starfish in her hair. Tiny details painted by hand and captured inside the glass.
This pendant is hand painted with permanent glazes in a vibrant orange color that will never fade or disappear. The image pictures a cute, delicate mermaid inside the glass. The image lies between two layers of glass that has been fused together to one solid glass cabochon. The transparent top layer creates a wonderful depth to the image inside the glass.
Created out of recycled window glass that comes from old Spanish buildings. The window's stories are kept alive as tiny pieces of art to wear.
My intention with each jewelry piece is to create a tiny but genuine art piece. That means each design has a limited edition, and each piece is unique with its own personal distinction. Every piece is hand painted by me, I do not use decals.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (810ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. Colors are permanent and will not fade or disappear in any way.
Follow me on Instagram: @bglassbcn
Thank you for your interest. Grete