Spruce up your look with this evil eye ring and it might even bring you some luck. An evil eye charm is an ancient symbol of protection against those who can inflict harm or misfortune.
Above all, this ring will look awesome on your hand. It's big and gorgeous and will infuse you with confidence.
An adjustable ring band let you choose which finger to wear it. Easy to open and close whenever you need, ideal for warm days when your fingers swell a bit.
Measurements: Blue ring - 1 square inch (25 mm x 25 mm) Red ring - 0 15/16 square inch (24 x 24 millimeters)
Comfortable to wear on a daily basis thanks to the wide band.
Big, glossy and beautiful, a real eye catcher and conversation starter, a perfect party ring.
What you get:
• A real handcrafted glass ring made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
• An item with a unique story - the glass used to make this ring came from a window of an old building in Spain.
• A sturdy and solid ring, the glass is fused together at 1490ºF (800ºC).
• A practical ring easy to switch and adapt from one finger to another (by pulling and pushing the open ring band).
• A sustainable item perfect to gift an environmentally conscious mom, friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
• A cute packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
• A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
This ring is hand painted with permanent glazes in colors that I mix myself. Colors are light-resistant and will never fade or disappear. The evil eye decor inside the glass is magnified by the thickness of the glass.
You will receive your B Glass ring packaged ready to give as gift to your self or to a loved one.
Created out of recycled window glass that comes from old Spanish buildings. The window's stories are kept alive as unique pieces of art to wear.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (810ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Return to shop: www.bglassbcn.etsy.com
Thank for visiting my shop!