Unique copper wire flower ring with a aqua blue artisan glass cabochon. Give your look a rustic accent and bring the memory of the forest with you wherever you go. Handcrafted with attention to detail, made to be enjoyed for years to come.
The adjustable brass ring is comfortable to wear and easy to fit any finger.
The flower measures about 1.2 in (30 millimeters) in diameter.
You get: • A real handcrafted ring made by an artisan (me in my studio).
• A one of a kind ring with hand painted decor inside the glass.
• A practical ring easy to switch and adapt from one finger to another (by pulling and pushing the open ring band).
• A sustainable item perfect to gift an environmentally conscious sister, mom, friend, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
• An item with a unique story - the glass used to make this ring came from a window of an old building in Spain.
• Cute packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
• A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
The ring is hand painted with permanent glazes that will never fade or disappear. The glass gives depth and s to shine unique decor inside it. This is a one-of-a-kind piece, a unique add on to your ring collection.
You will receive your B Glass ring packaged ready to give as gift.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (810ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. Colors are permanent and will not fade or disappear in any way.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Thank you for your interest in BGLASSbcn! Grete