Dandelion ring with intense orange glow. You will not pass unnoticed with this one of a kind glass ring.
The color in this ring is a bright orange being intensified by the underlying red enamel. The lines of the dandelion are in this red color and they also have little bubbles in them, adding a very special element to the overall look of this ring. Depending on the light source and intensity it will look more red or more light orange.
I have designed this dandelion ring specially for bold women with love for nature, it's a perfect gift for those who enjoy walks in the woods. Someone who appreciates our nature and wildlife and gives importance to preserving this gift.
The glass piece measures 1 x 0.8 inches (25 x 20 millimeters).
• An item with a unique story - the glass used to make this ring came from a window of an old building in Spain.
• An real handcrafted glass ring made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
• A sturdy and solid ring, the two layers of glass are fused together at 1490ºF (800ºC).
• A practical ring easy to switch and adapt from one finger to another (by pulling and pushing the open ring band).
• A sustainable item perfect to gift an environmentally conscious mom, friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
• A cute packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
• A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
This ring is hand painted with permanent glazes and colors will never fade or disappear. The decor inside the glass represents a dandelion which is magnified with the thickness of the glass. It has softly rounded corners and you might find small irregularities as a result of the hand work.
Mounted on an adjustable silver plated brass band, perfect for hot summer days with swollen fingers.
You will receive your B Glass ring packaged ready to give as gift.
Created out of recycled window glass that comes from old Spanish buildings. The window's stories are kept alive as unique pieces of art to wear.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Return to shop: www.bglassbcn.etsy.com
Thank for visiting my shop!