You will find this ring absolutely fascinating with its thick transparent glass letting you dive into the universe of glass. If you love big rings this one will for sure get you the attention you like.
Fun and unique ring inspired by Jackson Pollock, handmade in fused glass and mounted on a silver plated brass band. Dark purple, hints of green and splashes of orange creating a fresh and unique finish.
This ring would make an ideal gift for an art lover.
Choose the ring band material in the drop-down box, sterling silver or silver plated brass.
Cabochon measurement: 1" x 1" (25mm x 25mm)
You get: • A real handcrafted glass ring made by an artisan (me in my glass studio).
• A practical and comfortable ring easy to give as gift as the wide ring band is adjustable.
• A sustainable item perfect to give to an environmentally conscious friend, sister, daughter, wife, girlfriend… (we care about the environment)
• An item with a unique story - the glass used to make this ring came from a window of an old building in Spain.
• A nice packaging perfect for a gift included in the price.
• A piece of my heart, cause I put my heart into every piece I create :)
The ring is hand painted with permanent glazes that will never fade nor disappear. The image pictures a cute mermaid which lies inside the glass giving a wonderful depth effect enhanced by tiny sparkling bubbles.
You will receive your B Glass ring packaged ready to give as gift.
All my glass jewelry is fused at 1490ºF (810ºC) and is properly annealed for max strength and durability. Colors are permanent and will not fade or disappear in any way. This ring is made to last for years.
If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help, just write me a message.
Follow me on Instagram: @bglassbcn
Thank you for your interest in BGLASSbcn! Grete